Gt5 crazy barrel rolls!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blackfox34
  • 6 comments
  • 1,213 views
Messages
3
Messages
Blackfox34
I presnt to you one of the strangest incidents I have yet to experience in my history of Gran Turismo.

Watch






Basically, I decided I want to cut the track and ended up hitting one of the road barriers and the rest was history. The landing was purely an a coincidence.
 
Here it is imbedded if anyone wants it.

Epic rolls indeed, if you had kept that landing without hitting the barriers it would have been perfect.
 
Gonna try :scared:

You intended to cut the chicane, did you? :crazy:
 
yeah I did, I hit the white block barriers. Sorry i jacked up the embed, no point in fixing it though, since the other guy did.
 
I did that on the last race of the dream car championship. Me and the Zonda were neck and neck in both the championship and the race, it was winner takes all. We were neck and neck going into the chicane, it was the last lap so the Zonda braked late, (I think) I braked later. To my horror I over shot the turn, I went flipping through the air, landed on my roof and resumed to come 2nd. I will never forget that race :ouch:
 
Back