Wasn't speaking of political boundaries. Which would probably put it around 500 million. But I guess in hindsight I shouldn't have replied to his post off the top of my head.
Actually, if you count population of countries which reside in europe in their entirity, it's almost 600 million, then if you include people living in the european parts of the transcontinental countries (ex. Turkey, Russia) , it's comes out to just under 715 million.
Which stores are listing those prices? I`ve seen harvey norman and EB doing it at 119 standard and 129 CE. $75 sounds better to my ears and wallet
My population figures were only guesstimates guy`s,don`t take them too seriously. But thanks for clearing them up.
I really believed europe to have a higher population than the 300-500 figure. Same with the USA(wikipedia states 309 million) Aus is actually 22 million.
We are pretty lucky to get GT5 when we do. With other items,TV`s and imported cars we are 12 mths behind and pay double. It really is poor form!