Meme Dissident in Exile...
Premium
England
Yorkshire
ScapeGoat4U
WhippingBoy
Ready for some epic GT5 bling?

In the Options menu, under General, go to Demo & input these settings;

Showcase - make sure that the box is ticked.

Demo Start Interval - set it to 60 seconds.

Time Limit For Demo - set it to 60 seconds.

Demo Repeat Time - set it to 1.

Then, under Hardware in the Options menu, go to Audio Settings & input the following;

Menu BGM - set it to 100.

Replay BGM - set it to 100.

Replay Sound Effects - set it to 55.

User BGM - set it to Off.

Then return to the main menu (where the GT TV icon is located), turn your DS3 off, & sit back & enjoy the GT5 demo bling! The Showcase always lasts for about 60 seconds, so setting the other two settings to 60 seconds each means that you will get 60 seconds of menu background demo, & 60 seconds of race demo too. By setting Demo Repeat Time to 1 you will get 2 showcases & 2 race demos for every 1 main menu demo. Call me sad, but sometimes I leave it on as a screen saver, & watch it for hours at a time.

Enjoy...

:dopey:

Last edited:
When I break for lunch, I leave this running. Tons of video I haven't watched before. Much cooler than watching politicians argue on the news for an hour. :cheers:

Last edited:
So true... the news lately can certainly be an aggravation that I really don’t need in my aging life. Anyway, that’s exactly what I’m doing right now in GT5 while having my morning cup of Joe. The one thing though, is although there is a lot to watch, the tarmac racing seems to always have the same high PP cars rather than a mix of all the cars. Kinda the same also for dirt with the WRC’s and a few road cars. The various tracks and circuits rotate really well though, and the other many car displays are awesome.

Edit Added For My Updated Changes...

I decided to go with the Max and Continue on the last two options. The Max allows for a complete and full view of the circuits and tracks without cutting it short and is a bit different on any repeat showing different various camera angles on the extra go arounds. Be using the Continue it goes right to the next showing without a repeat of itself which I like best.

Last edited:
Back