GT5 disappointed and great at the same time

  • Thread starter Thread starter Maxitsu
  • 2 comments
  • 804 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1,752
Messages
Maxitsu
I think the game is my favorite but still i am also very disappointed whit it at the same time. :sick:

like you all know, te driving is all good and addictive etc...
Reviews say the menu's are bad, i actual think they are nice and fun to use. but i have some problems. also i like the way how the original tracks look. Trial Mountain is still very nice.

I am playing GT5 now for a month, only GT-life. and this are my biggest problems.

1* I have almost completed the expert series and i did't see any damage, rollovers, Night, Rain....?

2* Like in some video showed before release, AI does not avoid you. the only thing they do is when they got off track, they wait a little.

3* when there is smoke the cars look very much :censored:up

4* I have no problem whit Forza's(standard cars) But why the hell don't they have a cockpit or a decent HOOD view.

5* I am very very disappointed whit the amount of tracks. i really miss Opera Paris, Amalfi, Hong Kong, Seoel, Seattle, Montegi, El Capitan...

6* I have almost completed the expert series and did't see certain tracks or variations. like SSR7, Reverse courses, Indiana road course, Nurburgring, Eiger norwand dirt tracks, Chamonix, Toscana. variations. also London, Eiger, Top gear, Clubman, daytona road course

7* The presentation of the special events are well done. some are very nice like karting. but why did they not use Karting/Rally/Nascar for A-spec? whit a little more events & championships
Only small races and a few license test-like events realy s*cks

8* Well Why are there over 1000 cars if we don't even have enough A-spec events to give us the possibility to use every type of car?

9* I personally don't like License tests. so why are they so challenging while other races can be so easy?

10* Why are all A-Spec races(no endurance) so short only 2,3 or 5 laps. No race strategy , no race rules/flags, no race atmosphere att all. all events are like a checklist of things you done. not really career-rewarding.

11* Why is A/B spec so short. what did they do since prologue's release i wonder?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I've said this in another post, but in my mind GT5 feels like is should be called GT6 Prologue. The shadow of GT6 is all over this game. Thing is though, as it turns out, I absolutely love GT6 Prologue
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back