GT5 DLC Wish List

  • Thread starter Thread starter HBR-Roadhog
  • 12 comments
  • 3,026 views

Would you like to see DLC in GT5?

  • Yes but only if it is free

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Yes and I will pay for it if I have to

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Yes and I do not mind paying for it

    Votes: 10 62.5%
  • No I do not want DLC

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I could care less one way or the other

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    16
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
6,318
United States
West Virginia
Messages
HBR-Roadhog
Messages
HBR Roadhog
I am thinking that if we get enough people asking for DLC that maybe we will see some of this in the coming months. I for one would be willing to pay for additional DLC content as I am sure would others. I'll start it off with a short list of possibilities.

DLC Tracks:
El-Capitan
Seattle
Motegi
Spa
Watkins Glenn

DLC Cars
69 Firebird Trans Am
77 Firebird Trans Am
70 1/2 Camaro
55 Ford Thunderbird
69 Cougar XR7 Eliminator
 
I agree, we need to get Kaz attention.

We should make a poll instead of having so many replies.

Makes it nice and simple to show what the people want.

We should list out all the missing tracks for starters and include SPA.

Cars we should list out the obvious choices like missing Ferraris, new cars in general, etc.

(I won't mind my Toyota Matrix XR 2005 to be included lol :))
 
This thread was made already. And it got closed, already. A DLC wishlist thread is basically a car/track wishlist thread minus the confirmed ones. We have tons of those already.


I have a DLC thread well over 10 pages long already. Look it up.


Lockdown. Again.
 
HBR-Roadhog are you able to make a poll and update the list as people add them in?

I would definitely make a list of tracks first. There are too many cars to be listed properly.
 
This thread was made already. And it got closed, already. A DLC wishlist thread is basically a car/track wishlist thread minus the confirmed ones. We have tons of those already.

Lockdown. Again.

hmm I was not aware of that. Just seems like a good idea to me to see how many people would be willing to pay for additional content.
 
This is a good thread.

DLC Tracks:
SPA
Motegi
Infineon

DLC Cars:
'10 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
'10 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
'10 Mercedes Benz SLK 320
'08 Bentley Continental GT
'07 Bentley Azure
'10 Saab 9-5
list could go on for a while, so I'll stop there:)
 
This thread was made already. And it got closed, already. A DLC wishlist thread is basically a car/track wishlist thread minus the confirmed ones. We have tons of those already.

Lockdown. Again.

Understandable why that was closed. This time however we have a legitimate case to want to have DLC, unless you are saying that you don't care about all the missing tracks from previous GTs.
 
I don't think this kind of poll will do any good. Can we just list the tracks?
 
The idea behind this topic is sound but it will turn into a sprawling "wish"list of every car ever made. Unless.... If you feel up to it, why not set up some rules and make this thread really worthwhile? Posters can vote for 3 tracks and 3 cars, and present them in a clear way, and you count their votes and tally them up in the first post....
 
The idea behind this topic is sound but it will turn into a sprawling "wish"list of every car ever made. Unless.... If you feel up to it, why not set up some rules and make this thread really worthwhile? Posters can vote for 3 tracks and 3 cars, and present them in a clear way, and you count their votes can add them to a database in the first post....

Agreed. The current poll does nothing.

Cars will be a bit hard to keep track, but tracks should definitely be doable.
 
The idea behind this topic is sound but it will turn into a sprawling "wish"list of every car ever made. Unless.... If you feel up to it, why not set up some rules and make this thread really worthwhile? Posters can vote for 3 tracks and 3 cars, and present them in a clear way, and you count their votes can add them to a database in the first post....

I agree with you. I know when I made my post, I could think of several cars/ tracks for DLC. So, I think that the limiting idea is very good.👍
 
This thread is not required as we already have one
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back