GT5 dreams

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT5-KY-PD-SONY
  • 18 comments
  • 1,519 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
107
share your dreams about GT5 here.

i will start off i had a dream last night where we all get a new demo not the CES one a newer one with damage on and as I am flicking through the cars i see this
 

Attachments

  • porsche_logo_6.jpg
    porsche_logo_6.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 21
^ The Porsche dream is pretty good. Although I'll admit I haven't dreamed about a video game since I was a little kid. And even then, it was only about Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.

I have crazier dreams these days...
 
I had a dream that I went into Gamestop and GT5 was there, a little early!!! WOOHOO! I put it in the ps3, and lo and behold... PORSCHES!!! I took one on Infineon/Sears Point and I spun, hit a wall, and there was a huge glitch that really screwed up the damage and physics :(
 
I had a dream, I went into Game after the release date but the staff told me it had been put off so I took out a knife and.............forget I said anything.
 
I had a dream once of GT5. I was driving this car real slow around this mountain area, not on road, and I ran over a seagull, and there was blood everywhere.

Weird I know.
 
I had a dream once of GT5. I was driving this car real slow around this mountain area, not on road, and I ran over a seagull, and there was blood everywhere.

Weird I know.

Yeah, I had the same conclusion.
 
My dream is that we can use characters from other games as drivers.
 
This thread is full of virgins.
 
Aren't dreams like wishes? So this is like a wishlist. Or should we change the name to GT5 Track Dream Thread?
 
The thing about my dream was, though, the physics were easier than Mubble's mom.
 
The thing about my dream was, though, the physics were easier than Mubble's mom.

That, I doubt.

EDIT: Well, maybe in your dream.
 
I had a dream that I had no social life at all and I was dreaming about GT5.

Seriously, it's just a videogame.
 
I have a dream that one day a man will be judged not by his skin, but by his fastest lap in a video game.:p:sly:
 
This thread is full of virgins.

Nice way to rope yourself there. :p

I had a dream that I had no social life at all and I was dreaming about GT5.

Seriously, it's just a videogame.

Imagine that, dreaming about a video game!

Boy, the anarchy. What will these kids do next? :lol:
 
I once had a dream when I was stuck in a game and couldn't get out.

It wasn't even a good game
 
I have a dream that one day a man will be judged not by his skin, but by his fastest lap in a video game.

haha

Also, I must admit I have not yet had a GT5 dream, but... I did have a GT3 game once. You have to realize that I was 15, and dearly awaiting my driver's license in the upcoming year, so I could drive in real life. Now, My PS2 had broken, and I made up my mind that I would wait until summer to get a new one to play GT3. I finally made it to summer, and since I couldn't drive and I lived in the middle of nowhere, I had no summer job, and no friends (sad I know, but there are more important things in life). So, from June to August, I did little other than play GT3 for about 8 hours a day. That was usually about the limit I could achieve without my parents getting upset that I was 'frying' my brain.

So that was all in reality. My dream came at the end of that summer. My dream was actually quite uneventful. I was in my beloved Calsonic Skyline doing laps around Tokyo RT 246. I don't remember that much, but I do know that the pause menu was all different, and there a bunch more options. That was my proudest moment as a GT series fan. I wish I could remember more details, but the fact that I had a dream of gameplay in a racing game is enough for me now...
 
Use the search button next time!

Link to original dreams thread.

The low quality of conversation in this thread already (talking about virgins and peoples mums) compared to the old one really shows why most regular members steer clear of the GT5 forum these days.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back