gt5 dreams

  • Thread starter Thread starter lbsf1
  • 2 comments
  • 1,143 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
3,678
United Kingdom
Warwick Uni
Messages
lbsf1 GTP_lbsf1
Messages
obsmu (my brothers acount)
Has anybody got to the point of wanting gt5 so much that they have had dreams of playing it.

I had one last night. I was playing gt5 in a dream then horror os horrors it was on an xbox :yuck: I then went to complain to ( (ashamed)The guy in charge of pd forgoted his name (ashamed)) I as I walked out of the door there were lots of people rioting outside (don't know why) I got there spoke to him. Then went to play it on ps3 :)

I have found a moral to this story. The day xbox gets a decent racing game is the day democrecy collapses.
 
Damn it.
Why does it never come up when I search for it.


Moderators: Please close this thread, Make it long and painful to punish me. While I go in the corner to feel ashamed of myself for being a complete arse and not searching properly.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back