GT5 drifting vs GT5P

• Thread starter raceur
  • 5 comments
I reckon GT5 drifting is easier, and certainly easier to score higher. Is this because the drifiting is easier or the scoring system are changed? I don't know.

I'm basing this statement on the extensive experience of four drift runs around Eiger to get the 10,000 point drift trophy ;-)

How is the sound compared to GT5P? Does the skidding on the road make a different sound? I remember it wasn't so fascinating in GT5P.

How is the sound compared to GT5P? Does the skidding on the road make a different sound? I remember it wasn't so fascinating in GT5P.

It's better because the sound changes at different speeds. As a whole, I found GT5 drifting to be easier and less rewarding.

It's better because the sound changes at different speeds. As a whole, I found GT5 drifting to be easier and less rewarding.

Easier.. I have to say for me it's quite the oposite. I find it alot harder, in some areas mind you. Harder to controll everything for longer periods,in certain cars. Has to do with physics engine and what not. But overall, in a very positive way. Takes more time now to perfect my angles and speed and what not, compared to GT5P.

Easier.. I have to say for me it's quite the oposite. I find it alot harder, in some areas mind you. Harder to controll everything for longer periods,in certain cars. Has to do with physics engine and what not. But overall, in a very positive way. Takes more time now to perfect my angles and speed and what not, compared to GT5P.

Me too. I found I could jump into any RWD car in Prologue and be drifting in seconds, whereas now I have to really practice untill I get the hang of it. And even then, it takes a lot of concentration to keep drifting consistently. However, it's now so much more rewarding to link up some turns you've been practicing at all day, so I'm enjoying it a lot more!

I've yet to have the oppertunity to drift Nomura's ER34, which was the car I drifted with most in Prologue. So if anyone has a spare one, please feel free to gift it me :sly: Hahaa.

Back