GT5 easter EGG!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTShadowKing
  • 10 comments
  • 4,102 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is nothing new.
Did you remember to use the search function?
 
This is nothing new.
Did you remember to use the search function?

I'm sure that there are people that didn't see this:)
 
This is new for me!!! nice, thanks for posting
 
If that got you excited, you're gonna flip over the monkey. :)

These have been here since at least as far back as the beginning of GT4.
 
If that got you excited, you're gonna flip over the monkey. :)

These have been here since at least as far back as the beginning of GT4.

I never knew this was at GT4. Still, now it has HD resolution:drool:
 
Hehe it's new for me too. Cool stuff.
 
This video was acctually in the NEWS section, in the post that announed Trial Mountain. So this is literally OLD NEWS, and is worthless
 
Lol, I'd heard about it. Now I've seen it. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back