GT5 Freeze

  • Thread starter Thread starter HoweyO
  • 4 comments
  • 610 views
Messages
15
Messages
Howey-O
My game have a tendency to freeze when I click on something in any of the menus. For example when I press triangle for the carmenu or enter a race in the seasonal event. It happens once in a while, and I have to restart the game. The music still plays in the background, and picture is not totally "frozen". For example the mousepointer is still blinking. I get the feeling that it happens when I click "to quick" after the last window has closed, but this is not sure.
Is anyone else experiencing this?
 
Last edited:
If you have ingame music, like from your own creating playlists from the PS3's XMB rather than the game music then I think that's your problem. I had this problem too like many others and turning it off solved it as I got it quite a lot over the last few days I had my music on, so I turned it off, and no problems have ever occurred again. :)
Hope this helps. :)
 
Corrupted music file was my problem. Try finding the song in your Playlist that isn't working. It could be more than one song. If your playlist is too big, start making them with less songs. That's what I did.

Turning it off does the trick, too.
 
If you have ingame music, like from your own creating playlists from the PS3's XMB rather than the game music then I think that's your problem. I had this problem too like many others and turning it off solved it as I got it quite a lot over the last few days I had my music on, so I turned it off, and no problems have ever occurred again. :)
Hope this helps. :)

Hello, thanks for answering. I use only the original game music, and I haven't made\edited any playliststs either. However I'll try to turn off the music (outside racing) and see if that helps.
 
Corrupted music file was my problem. Try finding the song in your Playlist that isn't working. It could be more than one song. If your playlist is too big, start making them with less songs. That's what I did.

Turning it off does the trick, too.

Thanks for answering.
I'll try to make my list shorter, and look for the corrupted song(s).
 
Back