Gt5 game data back up

  • Thread starter Thread starter ElieTheStig
  • 4 comments
  • 1,672 views
Messages
185
Hi everyone I need help here please : ) I did a back up of my GT5 Game Data from my old PlayStation3 and now I don't know how to put it back in my New PLayStation3 .... !! Thank you ! )
 
Did you back up everything? If so, go to where you backed up your files and you'll see it there.

Have you started the GT5 disc and downloaded the updates? You'll need that first.
 
Last edited:
I did press triangle on the gt5 game data icon and I did copy the file on a USB key... now the new playstation don't read that same USB key .... I don't know why ! So I put the data on a CD now it reads ... but I just can copy the photo-music-and video from the cd !!
 
Have you downloaded the updates? Being able to copy game saves came through an update.
 
I think you will probably need your game save and also the original save data file off your other ps3, icould be wrong but that's what i think 👍
 
Back