GT5 has a serious description error

  • Thread starter Thread starter boomee
  • 13 comments
  • 1,671 views
Messages
1,784
United States
Near DC
Messages
MARK1615BEREAN
Messages
I dont play xbox
While checking for new cars I love to read the description of older cars that I never heard of. While I was doing this I came across a 54 Chevy Corvette convertable ( C-1). The description was for the Chevy SSSilverado Truck.I actually bought the car so I can post pictures later today when I get back home. Is there anyway to get in touch with Polyphony Digital? Moderators/ Freinds please chime in.
 
Last edited:
I was going to post this very same question. glad to see I'm not the only one.
 
This has already been noted somewhere... if it's the only mis-attributed description out of 1000+ cars then PD haven't done TOO badly :D
 
This has been noted before, best way that I know to get in touch is Twitter. Kaz has his own so try and give him a tweet. He does understand English but it's always worth doing a translate and try to tell him when he's online and responding. Good luck.
http://twitter.com/#!/kaz_yamauchi
 
ok kool never mind then I guess i dont need to put pics up then thanks for the info guys Moderators please close this when you see it
 
No its not the only one.

Ive noticed something wrong as well, but ive forgotten what it was. :dunce:

I know it was in the description of a car and it was the exact same wording as a model previous. Obviously it wasnt the same model though. I thought it was weird at the time as they are usually pretty good at that sort of thing.

If i remember/see it again i will post back the info.

AA
 
There are apparently quite a few errors... they existed in the GTPSP descriptions and were carried over.
 
No, its not the only one. They spelled Tony Stewart and Joey Logano wrong on instances in descriptions.
 
Tyres is also spelled wrong in this game.

Tyre is an acceptable british alternative spelling to Tire.
This is all just useless Nitpicking, but I can at least see an issue in wrong car descriptions.
 
This has already been noted somewhere... if it's the only mis-attributed description out of 1000+ cars then PD haven't done TOO badly :D

I'm a Ferrari enthusiastic and I've been playing to unlock the Green Hell and buy my F430 and for my surprise Kazunori's team did a mistake

Rsrsrsrs

Check out my video on youtube named as "Gran Turismo 5 Ferrari F430 #FAIL"

Follow the link: http://www.youtube.com/?v=fcPTPljF9pk

Kazunori, I hope you fix it on the next update! :-D
 
Back