GT5 hates me

  • Thread starter Thread starter FULL_THROTTLE
  • 5 comments
  • 851 views
Messages
334
Hello everyone,

I only got Gt5 a few days ago, since then I got to level 16 and unlocked a few cars. Today I check the used car dealership, and find a black M/black M Bugatti Veyron sitting there with 0 mileage :scared:, this is a car I always wanted to own however it costs 2 million Cr and I only have 1 million also the a-spec/ b-spec level has to be 21, is there anyway that I can get this thing? cause im not sure how long it'll stay there.

Any ideas/help welcome,

PSN: X-SPRINGS-X
 
you win a veyron in one of the events anyway.
 
Yep just get to the World Championship under the Professional section A-Spec and win it. I think you need to be about level 14 to enter the race and it is not very hard.
 
Maybe it's a sign...
 
As the others have addressed that you should save your money and win it instead of buying it, I'll field this bit:
is there anyway that I can get this thing? cause im not sure how long it'll stay there.
The Used Car Dealership holds 30 vehicles. After each race/license test/load screen, 6 are added to the top and the bottom 6 are removed which gives you a maximum of 5 "days" that a vehicle will be available.
 
To add to everything they've all said above, unless you want to own the veyron just to own it or do top speed runs on, you'll be sad to learn it handles in the game just like it does IRL....like a brick. It's a blast to launch it off the line though.
 
Back