GT5 Historic Event

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tyrant675
  • 9 comments
  • 1,834 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
8
Messages
Tyrant675
I need help with this event, its in the expert series of races, i have a lambo 74 but nope, im online now, if you have a car i can burrow please add me tyrant675!! thanks
 
Get a 69' Camaro from the new car dealerships and the race modify it in the GT Auto. There is a really good tune by Kalmiya117 and use that. Make sure you fully upgrade the car AFTER you RM it. I beat it first try.
 
If by "Historic event" we mean the Historic Racing Car Cup, a lot of players had great success (in A-Spec) with the Toyota 7. You can get one for free by doing the B-Spec Like the Wind event.
 
Get a 69' Camaro from the new car dealerships and the race modify it in the GT Auto. There is a really good tune by Kalmiya117 and use that. Make sure you fully upgrade the car AFTER you RM it. I beat it first try.

thanks i will try

If by "Historic event" we mean the Historic Racing Car Cup, a lot of players had great success (in A-Spec) with the Toyota 7. You can get one for free by doing the B-Spec Like the Wind event.

i cba with b-spec thanks tho
 
Add me, I've a 2J you can borrow, its easy with that, the 7 is very tail happy, I'm CrackedTrlgger17, Its a small L instead of an I in Trigger... if your gonna add me that is??
 
Get a 69' Camaro from the new car dealerships and the race modify it in the GT Auto. There is a really good tune by Kalmiya117 and use that. Make sure you fully upgrade the car AFTER you RM it. I beat it first try.

This.

The '70 Challenger works too. 👍
 
I used the Corvette '63 Race Car, I had to put up a fight against those Chaparrals, but it wasn't too hard :). But it costs around 700-800k.
 
I was lucky to get the Jaguar XJ13 race car with one of my tickets. I had trouble driving it with the DS3 but once I got the G27 set up, it's an amazing car once you feather the throttle.
 
I was lucky to get the Jaguar XJ13 race car with one of my tickets. I had trouble driving it with the DS3 but once I got the G27 set up, it's an amazing car once you feather the throttle.

Really? I love driving my Xj13 with my DS3. So much fun.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back