GT5... I am dissapoint.

  • Thread starter Thread starter GfxJG
  • 19 comments
  • 1,783 views
Messages
1,994
Denmark
Denmark
Messages
GfxJG
I had set up a My Lounge, Le Sarthe, midnight, for a lap around for a photoshoot. I run the lap in my Ford GT. I save the replay. I proceed to go to Replay Theatre. I press play. And guess what? THE REPLAY IN IN DAYTIME.

Really, PD. I'd think this was possibly the first thing you'd implement when you allow replays from online to be saved.

Does anyone know of any way to fix this?

EDIT: There's also a good thing though. If you're ever bored, drive the bit from the pits and to Mulsanne. Really a fantastic night experience. The rest of the lap too.
 
I had set up a My Lounge, Le Sarthe, midnight, for a lap around for a photoshoot. I run the lap in my Ford GT. I save the replay. I proceed to go to Replay Theatre. I press play. And guess what? THE REPLAY IN IN DAYTIME.

Really, PD. I'd think this was possibly the first thing you'd implement when you allow replays from online to be saved.

Does anyone know of any way to fix this?

EDIT: There's also a good thing though. If you're ever bored, drive the bit from the pits and to Mulsanne. Really a fantastic night experience. The rest of the lap too.

Wow. It's never happened to me before.

I'd say it was a one-off glitch and try again. If it happens again, I suggest you inform PD.
 
first time I heard this was in 1.07 and that was on Nür.
Seems they haven't fixed it yet...

Was the time equal to your real life time? or was it auto 12:00?
 
first time I heard this was in 1.07 and that was on Nür.
Seems they haven't fixed it yet...

Was the time equal to your real life time? or was it auto 12:00?

I had set it in the Track menu to 0:00 time. And I'll try again. But I'm not wholly confident...
 
I think the save uses your current time as the ingame time.
 
From my analysis, GT replay data is only saving the car's movements.

P.S. A grammar fail on the title thread...(?)
 
From my analysis, GT replay data is only saving the car's movements.

P.S. A grammar fail on the title thread...(?)

477_son_i_am_disappoint.gif
 
I have raced at night and watched my replays and nothing was wrong I don't know man.
 
Yes, but was it also night in the replays?
 
GfxJG
Yes, but was it also night in the replays?

Yup my S2000 vs a 86 it's was very intense because it was at night.
 
Though I had a night replay work in night.
It was on Nur as well.
Must be limited to few users.
 
One question: Were said replays from Online mode? And did you view them at night?
 
GfxJG
One question: Were said replays from Online mode? And did you view them at night?

Yup actually gives you a description with all the cars and time of day track etc.
 
I have saved night replays from Nordschleife online that worked correctly when viewing and for photo mode.
 
I saved a replay from sarthe at night in online mode, and everything worked fine when I watched the replay 👍
 
I had a shooting on la Sarthe, the clock was set to something like 23:50, and when I watched the replay, it was sunny.
 
I had a shooting on la Sarthe, the clock was set to something like 23:50, and when I watched the replay, it was sunny.

My problem exactly, except clock set to 0:00.
 
Seems to be a 1-time glitch. tried again, worked fine. This can be locked now, I guess.
 
..
. I save the replay. I proceed to go to Replay Theatre. I press play. And guess what? THE REPLAY IN IN DAYTIME.

same here, I got this couple of times.. now it seems to work fine..

PS. its most common for online replays!
 
I Have the solution!

I found this out within a month of getting the game, it depends on your 'race quality' setting. I know that if you have it at very high, your replay will be at night, so try that.

Chris.
 
Back