GT5: Insane Lighting Effects And Close-up Look at the driver in Tokyo Route 246

  • Thread starter Thread starter memo05
  • 5 comments
  • 1,778 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
4
Hello there,

hope u doing well guys?

Anyway, I was checking the net and I found this video showing stunning light effect and Close-up look at the driver in Tokyo Route 246 driving the Toyota Concept.

Here is the source.

You will see the video at beginning of the page at (24 March 2010).


I know I suppose to upload it to YouTube but I have crappy connection and it would take hours to do so.


P.S. : If this thread is repeated, don't Hesitate to delete it.
 
Thanks but the video is already out and is in the GT latest news/info thread:)
 
It's already posted, make sure to use the search before posting anything, never hurts to double check :P
 
It's already posted, make sure to use the search before posting anything, never hurts to double check :P

Yes please.
 
Before you lock, What's with the GT5 road course Italy in the top vid? Have we seen this?

It's "Road Course - Indy"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back