GT5 Japanese Prologue demo question

TunerFocus / GTP_TunerFocus
O.K. I know that the U.S. demo is out now but I'm having problems with my router so my PS3 has been offline since Dec. 2007:banghead:, but anyways to the question I was going to ask, with the SIXAXIS controller can you somehow turn on the motion sensor thingy so you can turn by just the tilt of the controller?

KY has said he would like to implement motion sensing in a way but not to steer the car.

US GT5P demo is out?

Yeah, I recieved an E-mail about new PS store demos & movie trailers about a week ago.👍

I just checked the US store and there is no GT5 Prologue demo, closest thing is a GTHD concept V1.2 demo, which is old and not GT5P.

I just checked the US store and there is no GT5 Prologue demo, closest thing is a GTHD concept V1.2 demo, which is old and not GT5P.

really:confused:, well i really can't confirm if the e-mail was true or not considering my internet situation.:grumpy:

really:confused:, well i really can't confirm if the e-mail was true or not considering my internet situation.:grumpy:

The blog email said "demo" not GT5 Prologue. All they did was put the GT:HD demo back in the store, that is all.

It was put back in the store on the Jan. 3 update.

See my post on the Playstation board if you want some sort of proof. I tried to find it on the blog entry for that date, but it's not posted. Probably, because it's not "new".

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2008/01/03/playstation-store-update-16/

Back