GT5 Keeps kicking me off net

  • Thread starter Thread starter baxter1973
  • 3 comments
  • 1,246 views
Messages
1
Messages
baxter73
I had been having an issue were i would be playing online racing others when all of a sudden it keeps me off and comes up with all these different error codes it takes me back to the beginning were i have to find what type of thing i want to do and then will go to what race i want to do can some one help me please i did have an issue with the network kicking me off but i reset the whole system and it worked with the 800....... code that everyone if having trouble with that problem is fixed now its annoying cos i get to start me game then all of a sudden it kicks me off and i have to go back in twice before i can race again.
I live in Australia QLD
 
Similar problem since udates (3.65 & 1.10)
 
I'm fine in racing lobbies, but when I open my own lobby to tune cars, I get kicked every 15 minutes on average...and no it's not my connection...it's a PSN thing.
 
I'm fine in racing lobbies, but when I open my own lobby to tune cars, I get kicked every 15 minutes on average...and no it's not my connection...it's a PSN thing.
It could be your connection, or the hosts connection etc. We all know that the online stability depends on your internet equipment like router etc. And yes, it could also be a PSN thing, the servers are overloaded from times to times, and it has become worse the last 4-5 months.
 
Back