GT5 Local Team Event Wed 4/9 7 PM EST

United States
Tampa, FL
NingDynasty
5 friends and myself have been gathering each week to have 2 man team endurance races over the past few weeks. Each team is based from one location and we use real driver changes during pit stops.

This week is an exhibition race, not apart of our championship and we're interested in seeing if there are others that would like to join in.

We have a distinct a driver and b driver in each team separated by about 2 seconds and usually use low boost to keep it close.

We'll be racing the Challenger R/T RM '70 @ Laguna Seca and the Lexus IS F @ Indianapolis Road Course. Expect a brief qualifying and an hour event per track with each driver doing 2 stints during the race with scheduled pit windows.

We have a group hangout chat that we use to organize so hit me up here or via pm if you are interested.

Event starts at 7 PM Est. and end around 10:30 PM Est.

I would like to sign up.
I have a partner but he is probably more than 1-2 seconds faster then me.
How do you know that people aren't just taking the stints themselves and not trading off with a partner?

Hey Nate, the 6 of us all live in the same area and have known each other our whole lives. The racing thing is new for most of them but in the past two months we built 2 more cockpits and they are all catching the bug. We randomly split up in to two teams and are in middle of a 9 event series so I can assure you everyone is switching. You'll be able to tell via the lap times pretty easily anyway.

A couple of us are practicing right now. My Psn is NingDynasty hit me up.

As well since we run tuning prohibited we had to change to the 68 Camaro RM because the gearing is too low on the stock Challenger.

Well the event is tonight at 7:00 PM EST as stated in the OP. I'll be hosting at lobby starting at 6 PM EST.

Sorry guess I missed it. :indiff:

I see that it is at 7:00 PM EST but what day is it on? :confused:

Anyway I will try to race with you guys before servers shut down. :rolleyes:

This is GT5 right? :boggled:
LOL

Back