Gt5 log

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheEdge
  • 2 comments
  • 1,945 views

TheEdge

Pinoy Member
Premium
Messages
61
Messages
TheEDGE_USA
Messages
EDGETheEDGE
I'm so sorry if this has been discussed, but I used the search option to find topics about GT5 LOG.

I cant find anything that is similar in GT4, where all your races are logged and your fastest lap being recorded and what car was used.

Do we have the same in GT5?
 
There is the same function for GT5 which is accessible both ingame and online.
Go to Community and select Log on the left tabs.
Similarly online is through the official GT website and GT5 My Home.
 
There is the same function for GT5 which is accessible both ingame and online.
Go to Community and select Log on the left tabs.
Similarly online is through the official GT website and GT5 My Home.

Yeah I've seen it but not showing the lap times, similar in GT4. Also it took ages to browse it........anyway I am still glad that there is plenty room to save replays.......
 
Back