- 532
This thread is for people to share stories - and possibly pics - of massive smashes on GT5. I'll start.
Car: Shelby Cobra 427 '66
Track: Daytona Road Course
Mode: Single Race
It was my first outing in my brand new Shelby, and I was finding it had to control.
What happened: Making an overtaking manoeuvre on the banking, I lost control and span into a wall.
This sent me into the air, and I bounced back across the track, skimming the roof of a passing dodge challenger.
I landed on to wheels, which sent me into a massive rollover on the grass. I rolled about 15 times before coming to a halt.
Car: Shelby Cobra 427 '66
Track: Daytona Road Course
Mode: Single Race
It was my first outing in my brand new Shelby, and I was finding it had to control.
What happened: Making an overtaking manoeuvre on the banking, I lost control and span into a wall.
This sent me into the air, and I bounced back across the track, skimming the roof of a passing dodge challenger.
I landed on to wheels, which sent me into a massive rollover on the grass. I rolled about 15 times before coming to a halt.