GT5 Master Music List

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ozybolairy
  • 2 comments
  • 1,570 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
153
I don't think this one's been touched yet... waits for fanboy to correct... The GT series has been renouned for the music tracks that have been included with the game. I was playing GT4 the other day and The kaiser chiefs came on. I swear that song was only release 2 years ago! So, What's confirmed so far from the trailers we've seen? Lets get a list together to go with the track list, car list and my shopping list posted below:-

rubber bands (large box of)
baby pum tomatoes (i just don't like round things)
vodka (the supermarkets 'own brand')
a small kitten
cumin seeds
asparagus (never breath in thorough your nose when peeing)
Uncle Ben's mircowave rice (other brands of microwaveable rice are available)
a toaster.

Guess what i'm having for dinner! Actually, lets just get started on the list of music tracks. Who's first?
 
beethoven mozart
Daiki kasho
Feeder etc.
I wonder what includes music list too
i like music while i navigating the menu
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back