GT5 maybe @ Sema?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mc959
  • 8 comments
  • 1,294 views
Messages
271
Messages
mc959
Were all a bit dissapointed, to have so little news about GT5 at the TGS,
i just checked the SEMA-site: http://sema.experient-inc.com/ExhibitorSearch/Default.aspx and Sony will be there.

It's at this car-show that PD always look for the best car of the show to add it in there game, there will be maybe a demo with last year winner( A Audi TT from HPA, http://blog.us.playstation.com/2007/11/02/gran-turismo-awards-crowns-“best-in-show”-at-sema/ )

and KY will probably look for the best car of 2008 too, maybe will have some info or maybe not, just wanted to share the info(don't shoot me, if he isn't there!!!:))


Edit:

sorry forgot to add the date & place to be:

Tuesday, November 4 – Friday, November 7, 2008
LAS VEGAS CONVENTION CENTER, LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah KY will be there to pick and award someone with the GT award. I doubt anything new will be seen there except maybe a demo of previous GT winners in GT5P, like Morrison corvette was shown to the owner last year.
 
It's all about the Car Shows this year with him lol, I guess this is the way he wanted to plan collecting new data over cars & manufacters good on him lol
 
Hi,

It looks like Sony will be exhibiting Mobile Audio and Electronics. Polyphony may demo last year’s "best of the show in game", thought and eventually make it available for download. Sounds like a nice opportunity.👍
 
It will be interesting to see if the Car show effects the contents of Prologue. I'm not a fan of the Morrison Corvette...not my style, but sure would be cool to see some more Tuner style Car's.👍
Peace,
Rusty*
 
I think the Nissan 370Z will be presented in Sema, so it will probably be added to Prologue.
 
FRED SIMÕES;3186394
I think the Nissan 370Z will be presented in Sema, so it will probably be added to Prologue.

Speaking of which, it appears, if so, that PD won't be the only getting a hold of the 370Z. EA, apparently grabbed it for Undercover. But, these are apples & oranges, and I have no doubt PD that was successful in acquiring the car for the final game.
 
Reventón;3186400
Speaking of which, it appears, if so, that PD won't be the only getting a hold of the 370Z. EA, apparently grabbed it for Undercover. But, these are apples & oranges, and I have no doubt PD that was successful in acquiring the car for the final game.


Yeah, like EA got the Nissan GTR for pro street, I have no doubt (especially with PD's releationship with Nissan) that the 370Z will be in GT5 (or GT5P)
 
Sema starts tomorrow, let's hope we get something from PD.
Also thanks to Ahmed for giving us the info from his interview.
 
Back