GT5 Milestones

  • Thread starter Thread starter justjustin89
  • 6 comments
  • 776 views
Messages
124
Messages
justjustin89
Tried searching but didnt find anything. Anyone know a link to see what are all the milestones that can be accomplished and awarded something like horns and paints and ect.? Like i just got a horn for 130 cars.
 
If I can remember right, it's horns after every 10 cars, and matte or chrome paints after 30 cars. So, you would get a horn after your first 10 cars, then every 10 after. Paint would be first 30 cars, and then 60, 90, etc.
 
Last edited:
There is also the ticket 1000.
I forget how it's awarded. But, it gives you a random car.
 
If I can remember right, it's horns after every 10 cars, and matte or chrome paints after 30 cars. So, you would get a horn after your first 10 cars, then every 10 after. Paint would be first 30 cars, and then 60, 90, etc.

listen to him
 
There is also the ticket 1000.
I forget how it's awarded. But, it gives you a random car.

I think that's awarded by either doing 100 races or 2000km in a car. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
 
Back