- 2
http://www.pubarticles.com/article-complete-gran-turismo-5-easy-money-guide-1290740788.html
I found this and I'm interested in the third tip:
<<Tips 3 - Complete Gran Turismo 5 Easy Money Guide
You must own a fast car and go on the test track on S and every two laps you will earn 150,000CR. A good car is the Bugatti Veyron.You can also drift on Ice Arena. That will earn you about 10,000CR per lap X2 is 20,000CR. So if you do 10 laps you will get 200,000CR.Greetz from jappi8.>>
What is the test track on S??? Please help!!!
I found this and I'm interested in the third tip:
<<Tips 3 - Complete Gran Turismo 5 Easy Money Guide
You must own a fast car and go on the test track on S and every two laps you will earn 150,000CR. A good car is the Bugatti Veyron.You can also drift on Ice Arena. That will earn you about 10,000CR per lap X2 is 20,000CR. So if you do 10 laps you will get 200,000CR.Greetz from jappi8.>>
What is the test track on S??? Please help!!!