- 1,580

- Alameda/Califor
- RADracing / RIGGracing
Just my thoughts and input on the Museum Gallery. I really like going through some car history specially the history of the unknown race cars. Although I was surprised to see that they got my favorite car which I owned personally wrong.
This would be the second generation Toyota Corolla TE27. Although the gallery showed a photo of a 3rd generation Toyota Corolla TE37 which is the one featured below.
Hmm, pretty sure about this one though I still enjoy the history lesson but PD should double check on thier facts or at least "Wiki" it before posting. If you have some nice history pics of a particular car you would like to share that you have seen in the museum Gallery please feel free to post them here.
Here is a picture of my 1973 Corolla SR5.
This would be the second generation Toyota Corolla TE27. Although the gallery showed a photo of a 3rd generation Toyota Corolla TE37 which is the one featured below.
Hmm, pretty sure about this one though I still enjoy the history lesson but PD should double check on thier facts or at least "Wiki" it before posting. If you have some nice history pics of a particular car you would like to share that you have seen in the museum Gallery please feel free to post them here.
Here is a picture of my 1973 Corolla SR5.