V volracer Messages 21 Messages volracer Mar 17, 2011 #1 Is there anyway to download the music from the Gran Turismo 5 game as MP3 files onto a USB drive. I bought the soundtrack CD but not all the music is on it. I have searched for a list of the songs ont he forum, but have yet to find it. Thanks,
Is there anyway to download the music from the Gran Turismo 5 game as MP3 files onto a USB drive. I bought the soundtrack CD but not all the music is on it. I have searched for a list of the songs ont he forum, but have yet to find it. Thanks,
Counter_Z23 Messages 2,173 Messages Counter_Z23 Mar 17, 2011 #3 I don't think it's possible to rip them directly from the GT5 disc.
S Smiggi1991 Messages 216 Messages Smiggi1991 Mar 19, 2011 #4 It is:-) I got every song on cd even the new car music
daan Salut Gilles Moderator Messages 37,142 Scotland Messages GTP_daan Mar 19, 2011 #5 Smiggi1991 Download from torrent website Click to expand... Illegal and should not be talked about here. Counter_Z23 I don't think it's possible to rip them directly from the GT5 disc. Click to expand... Illegal and should not be talked about here.
Smiggi1991 Download from torrent website Click to expand... Illegal and should not be talked about here. Counter_Z23 I don't think it's possible to rip them directly from the GT5 disc. Click to expand... Illegal and should not be talked about here.