seadog777
Premium
- 3,014

- Iskandar
- seadog777
I know it's slagged off... it is generally a far cry from the days of Ash etc. on 3 and 4, but now I've had the game 5 months there are definitely a few tracks that have grown on me (I did at one stage try using my own music. This meant converting AAC or AIFF tracks to MP3 and it was a pain, so I only did a few. Got bored with them and reverted to the soundtrack....).
Kemmei is one band / artist I would like to buy music from, but I can't find anything on the internet, except on YouTube ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyYx9eF9o0c )
Is there going to be a CD, or does anyone have any better quality links?
Kemmei is one band / artist I would like to buy music from, but I can't find anything on the internet, except on YouTube ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyYx9eF9o0c )
Is there going to be a CD, or does anyone have any better quality links?