GT5 NASCAR Racing League

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT5CHECKMATE
  • 7 comments
  • 2,647 views
Messages
67
Messages
GT5-CHECKMATE
We are starting a GT5 NASCAR racing league next saturday night and next sunday night. We need 40 clean racers. We are racing 12 tracks in 12 weeks and taking everyones top 10 scores so you can miss two races or get kicked offline twice and it won't hurt you. We are using heavy damage and the races will last 2-3 hrs.

Screen name is GT5CHECKMATE. Send me an email at gt5checkmate@yahoo.com and I will send you a list of the rules and schedule.

League is free but we are giving out a free NASCAR to every weekly winner and a colored X1 to the league winner
 
👍

Great to see another serious GT5 Nascar League. How are you able to have 40 members if the events only allow 16 at time?

Chad
 
We are having qualifing for two races. One on Saturday and one on Sunday. Send me a email at GT5Checkmate@yahoo.com and I will send you a copy of the rules that will explain everything. The top 16 out of each group of 20 will make the race.
 
We are starting a GT5 NASCAR racing league next saturday night and next sunday night. We need 40 clean racers. We are racing 12 tracks in 12 weeks and taking everyones top 10 scores so you can miss two races or get kicked offline twice and it won't hurt you. We are using heavy damage and the races will last 2-3 hrs.

Screen name is GT5CHECKMATE. Send me an email at gt5checkmate@yahoo.com and I will send you a list of the rules and schedule.

League is free but we are giving out a free NASCAR to every weekly winner and a colored X1 to the league winner

GT5 its abetterplaya I'll talk to you tonight,I'll join for sure
 
Back