V valleymd Messages 41 Messages GTP_VALLEYMD Dec 1, 2010 #1 I turned on GT5 today, and the sound is not working. I have checked all the menus to turn sound on. I have sound on my XMB and other games, but GT5 the sound is not working, no music, no car noise, no menu noise. Anyone heard of this glitch?
I turned on GT5 today, and the sound is not working. I have checked all the menus to turn sound on. I have sound on my XMB and other games, but GT5 the sound is not working, no music, no car noise, no menu noise. Anyone heard of this glitch?
V valleymd Messages 41 Messages GTP_VALLEYMD Dec 1, 2010 #2 nevermind I just fixed it. I went through my XMB options and reset the sound settings, and that fixed it. Weird.
nevermind I just fixed it. I went through my XMB options and reset the sound settings, and that fixed it. Weird.