GT5 Nurb model vs Forza 4

• Thread starter adramire
  • 7 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I don't want to this to turn ugly but I have to say it. As much I criticize GT5 for it's short comings and have even contemplated dropping it for Forza 4, but after seeing the Nurb in Forza it has lost all credibility to me as a simulator.

I mean the thing is pure crap and a joke! that track is the staple to any sim and it should be accurately modeled not half assed like in Forza 4.

That's a deal breaker for me and it is not worthy to buy, I would probably just play it for a while and just return everything.

Ok I don't want to this to turn ugly but I have to say it. As much I criticize GT5 for it's short comings and have even contemplated dropping it for Forza 4, but after seeing the Nurb in Forza it has lost all credibility to me as a simulator.

I mean the thing is pure crap and a joke! that track is the staple to any sim and it should be accurately modeled not half assed like in Forza 4.

That's a deal breaker for me and it is not worthy to buy, I would probably just play it for a while and just return everything.

• There is already a thread about this.
  • Amazingly enough there is more to GT5 and Forza than the Nurburgring.
  • See GT5's rendition of Mona- er, I mean, "Cote D'Azur".

Last edited:
There is already a thread about this.
Amazingly enough there is more to GT5 and Forza than the Nurburgring.
See GT5's rendition of Mona- er, I mean, "Cote D'Azur".
For sure.

I'd rather have a better Nurburgring than a wrongly measured Monaco track. The ability to drive on a 13 mile track that is "perfectly" reproduced is awesome. Just awesome. Cote d'Azur is one of the best tracks in any racing game, so that's a let down, but it's not like PD has remodeled it since it was first introduced to GT.

The Green Hell in FM is sad. They're all cloudy and I wonder why that is. Not really, I have an inkling as to why that is. One of them being that it makes it have a more natural and realistic look. The cloudy races in GT5, to me, are more realistic looking than anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back