GT5 on line

GTExD-vick_nait
hi.. I am vick_nait of the Italian forum of gt4 exstremegame.
http://www.extremegame.it/gt4 /
you excuse if I write here, I would not know how to find the correct topic whether to write. I don't speak and I don't read in English. I use a translator and I try to communicate with the others for what I succeed in doing.
I wanted only to thank your drivers for the correctness that you/they have in the competitions of GT5 prologue on line... and for their cleverness to the guide.
I wish you so many beautiful and intense competitions on Line :cheers:
a regard.. vick:)

hi vick,

there was some nice battles with you but sometimes if you are passing others it´s not every time clean. :mischievous:

please, a little more attention. ;)

hi vick,

there was some nice battles with you but sometimes if you are passing others it´s not every time clean. :mischievous:

please, a little more attention. ;)

hi.. I don't know if I have committed some incorrectness, I usually maintain my right line and I almost always avoid to avenge possible incorrectness that the other ones do.
if you are able please to be clearer so that me can understand well thing you want to tell me..
excuse but the translator not always from correct translations ;)
vick

thanks uk86ze,it would be really very beautiful to be able to directly communicate in footstep.
of your forum you are in so many and I don't remember all the niks that I meet, it is not easy to remember them. the clio to suzuka and a beautiful auto;)
today with one of you we have battled to suzuka 600 PP, very correct driver. it was first and me according to, you has perhaps waited me on the finishing line to make to give me and to win the competition.
I have collided with him to make the finishing line cut him, it deserved the victory..;)
in every case that wins him or him last gt5s prologue arrives it is a beautiful experience to live..

Yeah, I think Ive raced either you or one of your forum before, good clean racers from what I remember 👍
Hopefully, your forum can join in the next forum battle along with the many other GT forums out there! The more the merrier!

Looking forward to some more racing with your racers again :)

HI Ardius:)
for the time being in my forum we are in few with the GT5p.. we hope to be more soon.
it would be a honor to organize some competitions with you.. now not and easy to do him/it because there are no private rooms where to be able to organize us, hopes that sony does her as soon as possible;)
meanwhile he/she so casually meets us in footstep.
I will try to make to do in my forum a space of communications with you of GTP, hardly fact and if it is possible to do him/it, I will give you the formalities to be able to enter you, following you can make the same thing in yours.;)
I have met uk86 in footstep now.. it was in front of me.. and you/he/she has arrived later.. someone has perhaps thrown out it.. I hope not to have been me in the fray..
good competitions.. vick

HI Ardius:)
for the time being in my forum we are in few with the GT5p.. we hope to be more soon.
it would be a honor to organize some competitions with you.. now not and easy to do him/it because there are no private rooms where to be able to organize us, hopes that sony does her as soon as possible;)
meanwhile he/she so casually meets us in footstep.
I will try to make to do in my forum a space of communications with you of GTP, hardly fact and if it is possible to do him/it, I will give you the formalities to be able to enter you, following you can make the same thing in yours.;)
I have met uk86 in footstep now.. it was in front of me.. and you/he/she has arrived later.. someone has perhaps thrown out it.. I hope not to have been me in the fray..
good competitions.. vick

Sorry but this confuses me, I don't undertand this post lol.

That's the big downside to language translators... they don't work too well with figures of speech. I'll do my best to organize the last post into good English:

"For the time being, there are few people in my forum with GT5:P. We hope to have more soon. It would be an honor to organize some competitions with you... now its not easy to do because there are no private rooms where we can meet, and I hope that Sony makes them as soon as possible. Meanwhile we can only meet by chance.

I will try to make a space in my forum for talking with GTP members if it is possible, and I will help you join providing you can do the same in your forum.

I have met uk86 by chance now. He was in front of me, and he finished after me. Someone might have knocked him out, and I hope it wasn't my fault.

Good races.. vick"

Whew! That was harder than I thought, but I hope I've helped you guys out. Welcome to GTP!

That's the big downside to language translators... they don't work too well with figures of speech. I'll do my best to organize the last post into good English:

"For the time being, there are few people in my forum with GT5:P. We hope to have more soon. It would be an honor to organize some competitions with you... now its not easy to do because there are no private rooms where we can meet, and I hope that Sony makes them as soon as possible. Meanwhile we can only meet by chance.

I will try to make a space in my forum for talking with GTP members if it is possible, and I will help you join providing you can do the same in your forum.

I have met uk86 by chance now. He was in front of me, and he finished after me. Someone might have knocked him out, and I hope it wasn't my fault.

Good races.. vick"

Whew! That was harder than I thought, but I hope I've helped you guys out. Welcome to GTP!

Much better, lol.

Good races.. vick"

exactly what I wanted to communicate
excellent..thanks ;)
if he/she is not written in simple way the translators they manifest all of their limits.
I take advantage of this space to thank uk86ze that has entered on my forum to try to organize some competition with the forum GTExD.
as I said, for the time being it is not very easy.
the few of us that they have the PS3 they enter trying to find himself/herself/themselves on the circuit of suzuka 600 PPs. the evening if they are able to have been beginning for the hours 21.40 every 10 exact minutes to strike of 60."
there are always not for motives for job or appointments.
I will try to put you in contact with 1 of our drivers that speak and they write in English to try to communicate in the way most correct possible.
I hope that he succeeds in understanding at least a po of that that I have tried to write:)
Hi..vick

hi..
to inform you to you that in the low part of the Home Page of the forum, we have created an area of interworkings with your forum.
for communications, applications and other, you can freely use the space reserved to the forum GTPlanet
a regard from the staff of GTExD to the world of GTPlanet.
Good races..
vick:)

Sounds like a good plan. Is the idea to post race events so that they are easy to locate. Sounds like a great way to communicate and plan race events between different websites. I will be signing up.

hi to everybody, they are here for giving to you the wishes of a happy Christmas and a very beautiful 2009.
we find us for of the beautiful competitions on line

Hi, i raced a member of your forum last night, we had a few races and he/she was a very good and clean racer, i think it was GTExD-pino? if you all race this way i look forward to meeting other members of your forum.

EDIT - i tried to join your forum but it says my e-mail address is not allowed

Last edited:
hi steve.
him, Pino R is a member of our forum. we are in few to have the PS3.
we try to be the most correct possible.
we thank you for the compliments. I will tell Pino to enter this topik so that can personally answer.
in our forum, we have limited some typologies of extension mail to avoid the spams.
test to enter with a new mail.com.it
lighthouse to enter some other drivers that speak English.

hi steve.
we thank you for the compliments. I will tell Pino to enter this topik so that can personally answer.
in our forum, we have limited some typologies of extension mail to avoid the spams.

Pino-R is a correct and very clean racer... he raced with us in the Mazda Monday 550PP Event... and he made a very nice video clip of it as well! 👍 Thanks!

hi steve.

I have used yahoo for the last eight years, i would not know how to get another e-mail address, a shame as i like the look of your forum.

Hi SteveO1965 and Blitz187 :)
thanks for the compliments and' is a pleasure to compete with you:tup::cheers:
I remeber one fun drift session with Steve and beautiful battle with Blitz:cheers:
I hope to find again you together with my friends of GTExD:Vick,Pivot,Ore2404 ,Jerez and other...what they will arrive with the ps3 (they are all very correct ones but I am the more'... slow!! :sly:)

@Steve :I will ask' to our administrator of the forum for your problem,unfortunately I don't know how to do I don't have experience in this:confused:
this and' the new forum created for GT5 :
http://gtexd.com/forum/index.php

in this period I have some difficulties' I hope to make to feel soon me 👍

I wish you happy Christmas and a good 2009 👍:cheers:.

Buon Natale a tutti !!!!
ciao ciao

hello , i'm Zio Costa site administrator gtexd.com and extremegame.it/gt4,
if you want to subscribe to my site, you have to use email addresses not prohibited ( .com .net .ru .biz and other) cause too spammer please
You can subscribe to an email address (www.hotmail.it www.yahoo.it ecc.) sorry ..... zio costa

Back