GT5 on Sony Tablet S?

  • Thread starter Thread starter gt5fanatec
  • 7 comments
  • 2,013 views
I doubt it. Even if it was, why would anyone want to play it with only touch/motion controls?

Does it run Android? A Remote B-Spec app would be possible.
 
I seriously doubt that thing could even remotely run a game like GT5.
 
I seriously doubt that thing could even remotely run a game like GT5.
Yep. A game that uses 85% of the PS3's capabilities will never run on a tablet that hails in comparison to the PS3. (gaming wise)
 
Get your game on with PlayStation® The first PlayStation™ Certified tablet that provides out-of-the-box gaming with PlayStation favorites Crash Bandicoot and Pinball Heroes, plus download more classic PSone™ and PSP™ game titles online.

It only plays PSone and PSP games.
 
Which is pretty cool anyway.
 
Mike240SX
I doubt it. Even if it was, why would anyone want to play it with only touch/motion controls?

Does it run Android? A Remote B-Spec app would be possible.

Yeah im pretty sure it runs android.
 
Thanks for the responses but since it will download PSP games isn't gt5 (PSP version) available? By the way you can play games with touch controls or you can connect your DS3.
 
Back