GT5 online licences, a good idea or not?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stephen220378
  • 1 comments
  • 514 views
Messages
1,532
Scotland
Scotland
Messages
Stephen220378
I play online quite a bit now that A-Spec is done apart from 2 endurance races, especially when grinding Indy for credits is getting tedious. When online I've found that it's hard to get a decent close (and fair) race unless people I know are all on at the same time, so I was thinking about some sort of levelling system and here's what I've came up with.

It's much the same as the normal licences although the actual tests would be different. It would be on the GT Life screen under Online Licences, there would be 3 licences to earn OC, OB and OA and three different levels for each licence, Gold, Silver and Bronze. The part where this works online is that the person who hosts the races can set a level for their lounge i.e licenses OB Gold to OA silver only or OA Gold only etc. The thinking behind this is that people wanting fair races could choose the level of their opponents and also people who go online to arse about won't go to the trouble of obtaining gold in the tests. Of course, people would still be able to set their lounge as open to anyone but I feel this would benefit the more serious players online.

Thoughts?
 
Back