I will be posting here regularly with online race videos and compilations of cars that I really enjoy driving.
The first video is a online race, only managed to record two car replays and edited them together. In the future I will include everyone in the race in the replay.
The second video was just a test for uploading purposes. Its the Mercedes C63 around the ring at night.
I will be uploading some short compilations using some of my favorite cars soon, and some more online races. Enjoy
The first video is a online race, only managed to record two car replays and edited them together. In the future I will include everyone in the race in the replay.
The second video was just a test for uploading purposes. Its the Mercedes C63 around the ring at night.
I will be uploading some short compilations using some of my favorite cars soon, and some more online races. Enjoy
Last edited: