- 340

- Belgium
Now, to race online, you either need to have these people as personal psn-friend or you need to make an appointment elsewhere (the online racing subforum for example).
Obviously this is a bit absurd. Why would we have to come to an independent forum to organize online-races for GT5? Wouldn't it be easier if PD would allow us to make usergroups and subgroups in the game itself and organize races there?
Then, instead of having to seek people here or at random to race with, I could just visit my favorite group(s) (GTPlanet/beginners) and see what's up.
This is not supposed to be another complain thread. I like the online racing very much. I think this would just make it a bit more convenient.
👍
Obviously this is a bit absurd. Why would we have to come to an independent forum to organize online-races for GT5? Wouldn't it be easier if PD would allow us to make usergroups and subgroups in the game itself and organize races there?
Then, instead of having to seek people here or at random to race with, I could just visit my favorite group(s) (GTPlanet/beginners) and see what's up.
This is not supposed to be another complain thread. I like the online racing very much. I think this would just make it a bit more convenient.
👍