GT5 Online with CFW?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pro driver
  • 3 comments
  • 2,959 views
Messages
27
First things first: I do not support piracy, I purchased my gt5 signature edition on release date and cfw's have other uses other than piracy. I don't want to go any further into that matter.

I have tried 3.55 kmeaw cfw + instructions in this and that allowed me to do seasonal events, online collectors dealership etc but It was impossible to get into an online race.

I haven't tried this method yet and I'm guessing it would pretty much be the same.

Now I have tried ps3ita's cfw and gt5 loads real slow followed by error "unable to connect to server" 1:531

Any of of you gt guys here like me? (also need cfw)

Got a good setup?

Update: I have tried ****psn-v0.6 with kmeaw's cfw and it works flawlessly. (Why is this forum filtering out the f word in the url too?)
 
Last edited:
Well, that's the reason I got a second PS3. So I don't have to deal with such problems.. I use one PS3 for online and other for homebrew.
 
You should probably pull all of those links from the OP.




And in any case, I originally fiddled around on GT5 online when the DNS trick was still open, but I haven't bothered since it got blocked (and I recently said screw it and started putting money aside for a second PS3 so I can update my CECHA).
 
there are many methods and sum programs of getting online using cfws but none are 100% guaranteed. personally i tried the cfw and some boot loaders but i wasnt impressed. my main reason is so i can lock the ps3 up in the tv cabinet same as the wii so i dont come in from making dinner and find one the kids has tried 'feeding' the ps3 again lol
 
Back