GT5 Open Lobby Drift Sessions Raw Video Project

• Thread starter UKORedgar
  • 7 comments
UKO_DriftNinja
GT5 Open Lobby Drift Sessions Raw Video Project 1

GT5 Open Lobby Drift Sessions Raw Video Project 2

Going around drift lobby and randomly recording best drifters:) Hope you be in the next vid and smile for the cam:)

Last edited:
Nice vid UKO... Devils Touch and Conker... I've drifted with both of them on numerous occasions and both are excellent drifters!

Nice vid UKO... Devils Touch and Conker... I've drifted with both of them on numerous occasions and both are excellent drifters!

Just trying something new, anyway my slow connection wont let me do the livestream that well:( I guess I'll get back to recording with this capcard and make new vids:) Hope I can drift with you again and make my next vid.

Just trying something new, anyway my slow connection wont let me do the livestream that well:( I guess I'll get back to recording with this capcard and make new vids:) Hope I can drift with you again and make my next vid.

I look forward to that UKO! 👍 I always have good sessions in the DriftNinja rooms - hell a couple of my videos are from DriftNinja rooms!! :sly: You always have good drifters in your room for the most part.

I'll keep an eye out for your lobbies...

Back