GT5:P Japanese Store - Big Problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter punisher85
  • 9 comments
  • 1,014 views
Messages
6
Hi all

my friend needs your help. He had downloaded GT5 from japan ps store and he had installed this on another account than this, from which he was downloading (he had downloaded it from his friends account). and now he can't play it, because there is a copyright information problem. What he have to do now? Thank you for help :)
 
Do not use the term "Japanese" it is offensive, use JP or JPN...
 
Don't use Japanese!

Edit: Red_Line beat me too it.
 
punisher85, as the last three people have discussed, don't use the term "Japanese" (there's a warning at the top of this very forum).

Also, although I suppose it's a fair question...Do not discuss piracy, either.
 
Just buy it...39.99, are you serious?
 
punisher85, as the last three people have discussed, don't use the term "Japanese" (there's a warning at the top of this very forum).

Also, although I suppose it's a fair question...Do not discuss piracy, either.

I wonder if most people that use the term "Japanese" even know it's considered a racist or anti-japanese slur.
I personaly don't think so.
Pretty sure a japanese man living in japan would have no idea either.
but i guess this is all for those american-japanese people that might get offended.
 
I hope someone want to answer this question. It's not piracy or whatever.

If - in the future - we can download cars/tracks for GT5 (not prologue) for which we possibly have to pay, can we put the cars/tracks we'd payed for on more than one PS3 or do we have to pay each download?
 
I personaly don't think so.
We choose to have that rule here at GTPlanet; if we allow one slur, then we have to allow them all here. Judging each one is time-consuming, so let's just play nice, shall we?

If you have a concern, then we do have other forums to discuss how you feel about this...let's just keep this discussion to GT5:Prolouge for now.
 
I'm going to give more information about my question:

I didn't give enough info on puropse for personal reasons.

Some of you know that I play GT4 with a multi monitor setup for creating a peripheral view. This is as far as I know going to be possible with GT5p and GT5 as well. So if I want to play GT5p on three monitors I have to run three PS3's. This is where my question comes in (from my previous post).

If I want to play GT5 on three monitors and I want to download a new track, which I probably have to pay for, should I have to pay for it three times or can I pay for this new download track once and install it on three PS3's?

You see, this is a valid question and has nothing to do with piracy or whatever.



EDIT: problem may have been solved thanks to amar and Dustdriver!



:)
 
Back