- 22
- TrannyDan
Hey everyone,
Loving this game so far although I do have my gripes with it as everyone else does. I am very happy to see that PD is actively working on patches for their baby.
I just wanted to know if anyone has any insight about any of the plans/schedule for DLC and/or patches. It is probably a long stretch, seeing as PD is as secretive as they are, but I figured I would venture a question out to you fine folks.
Loving this game so far although I do have my gripes with it as everyone else does. I am very happy to see that PD is actively working on patches for their baby.
I just wanted to know if anyone has any insight about any of the plans/schedule for DLC and/or patches. It is probably a long stretch, seeing as PD is as secretive as they are, but I figured I would venture a question out to you fine folks.