GT5 Personal BGM

Samwich_24
Hey guys, Just wondering if you can answer this for me. For Gran Turismo 5, I have a personalized playlist to play during races. Most of the time in online races, free runs etc. it plays the default music. There are a couple of cases, however, where it plays my own songs until I exit the lobby. Anyone else experience this? If you know how it happens, can you explain? If it can be set, can you detail this to me, too? Cheers :)

Go to the music note button. Select All and Turn off "race music, menu music, and slideshow music" Then it won't play anything except your MP3s

It plays the default GT5 music when you're in a lobby with public chat enabled, I guess this is to prevent swearing and the likes from being played over the air, I know someone could just swear but that's what I think :lol:

I guess you could get quite 🤬 off with someone playing crappy music as well.

No, it's random.
It's because there's a bug that's never been fully fixed with the BGM.

Sometimes with chat mine works, others not. Almost always works without, but not always.

CSLACR
No, it's random.
It's because there's a bug that's never been fully fixed with the BGM.

Sometimes with chat mine works, others not. Almost always works without, but not always.

I'm just speaking from experience, there just must have been massive chance for me to get it in every single room with chat enabled and PBGN in any room with it disabled...

I'm just speaking from experience, there just must have been massive chance for me to get it in every single room with chat enabled and PBGN in any room with it disabled...

I had mine go "out" for almost a week, in any room. Here I went in and 're chose" everything and it's been working since.

It seems it randomly turns itself off, and you have to go back in and do it all over again. It'll still do it randomly though. At least it does for me, hasn't for about 2 weeks now, I'll be waiting for the next (probably 10th) time I have to re-select PBGM.

Back