GT5 physics problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter shved111
  • 9 comments
  • 1,939 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
195
Messages
shved111
Messages
SHVEDe34vsjzx90
gt5 Good game, in it is small lacks, but equal to it isn't present, nevertheless I have been disappointed gt5 cars physic, it too unrealistic and simple, for game which name real driving simulator. It spoils impression of game and in it becomes uninteresting to play, I sad. Earlier I played gt2, gt3, gt4 it there were good games but it is impossible to be at a stop, game needs development! Recently I played forza2, it was pleasant to me presence of innovations, good cars, a sound of engines and physics, but I considered that the physics forza2 is insufficiently good for me, I thought gt5 it will be better, and it has appeared that gt5 approximately at the same level which it is difficult to name a truthful simulator. That as in gt5 behave FWD cars - it is a shame, 4WD, RWD, cars also aren't ideal. I understand that it isn't necessary for the majority of people, but after all it is dishonest, PD make please physics gt6 as in game Enthusia profesional racing, but with sensation of the tire as in Forza

P.S. The sound of engines in GT5 very strongly loses to competitors
 
Try driving the jag xj13 without any drive assistance on Eiger.
 
gt5 Good game, in it is small lacks, but equal to it isn't present, nevertheless I have been disappointed gt5 cars physic, it too unrealistic and simple, for game which name real driving simulator. It spoils impression of game and in it becomes uninteresting to play, I sad. Earlier I played gt2, gt3, gt4 it there were good games but it is impossible to be at a stop, game needs development! Recently I played forza2, it was pleasant to me presence of innovations, good cars, a sound of engines and physics, but I considered that the physics forza2 is insufficiently good for me, I thought gt5 it will be better, and it has appeared that gt5 approximately at the same level which it is difficult to name a truthful simulator. That as in gt5 behave FWD cars - it is a shame, 4WD, RWD, cars also aren't ideal. I understand that it isn't necessary for the majority of people, but after all it is dishonest, PD make please physics gt6 as in game Enthusia profesional racing, but with sensation of the tire as in Forza

P.S. The sound of engines in GT5 very strongly loses to competitors

Bad thing here is he gives absolutely no evidence to back up his complaint. To be honest GT5 is dialed back in order for the masses to have some sort of fun with it. You can disable all the aids on cars and put on the required tires and then drive.

For what it's worth Enthusia's physics are below GT5 by far. Sensation of tires as in Forza? What? I'm definitely lost on that one.
 
The only sims I've played with a more realistic handling/physics model than GT5 are all on PC. No console game even comes close frankly. Then again, no PC sim has to accommodate the majority of its players using a gamepad either. Not sure what OP is expecting, considering the comparisons aren't very logical to me, but... oh well. In my opinion there are many nits to pick with GT5, but physics isn't one of them.
 
To quote Wil Butler (of Arcade Fire), "Everything you think is great, half the people think it's s***".
 
Take it from someone that's actually driven cars at high speed that GT5s physics are some of the best among racing sims, even the hardcore PC ones, forza's physics pale in comparison.

GT5 may have alot of flaws but I'll defend it's physics to the hilt, you couldn't be more wrong.

Also I'm guessing troll too, mods get in here and lock this ****e.
 
Jeez a few of you are being very patronizing towards someone for whom English is clearly not his first language (I wasn't aware of this being a requirement). Reply to the guy, don't refer to "he", and it didn't come across as trolling or whining to me, especially compared to many other threads. Reading that gave you a headache? Really?

Shved111 you obviously know your driving games and whilst I like Forza, I personally think GT5's physics beat it, though the steering can feel a little snappy at times, but that might be because I use a controller...my fault :) Enthusia was a neat game too, would like to see an update of that some time, and nice to see a game other than GT and Forza mentioned for once!
 
Also I'm guessing troll too, mods get in here and lock this ****e.

The thread gets a lock.

However a work of advice. The staff don't take kindly to being told what to do and even less so when the person doing it is breaking the AUP.

The swear filter exists for a reason, you don't try and get around it.

Either let it censor the whole word, use the 🤬 smilie or don't swear.

Please ensure you follow the AUP when ever you post.

Scaff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back