GT5 Pictoral Wishlist (WARNING: long load)

0013s.jpg

VenomFX220

i doubt this car would go airborn like the old Porsche le mans car did back at the petit le mans..i forget what year though. Anywho back to the subject.

I would like to see these in the game, and various of them to have a series in the game...

A Series in GT5 of these cars (in my opinion) would be awesome!!! especially in Monaco, how they raced back in the 80's during F1 weekends.

I edited this to use image shack, pics were too big.

scoobyonline200
i doubt this car would go airborn like the old Porsche le mans car did back at the petit le mans..i forget what year though. Anywho back to the subject.

I would like to see these in the game, and various of them to have a series in the game...

A Series in GT5 of these cars (in my opinion) would be awesome!!! especially in Monaco, how they raced back in the 80's during F1 weekends.

I edited this to use image shack, pics were too big.

I really like your taste in cars they really look cool

snyepsp
Sorry, Images too big: Here are more manageable ones

250px-Gt901.jpg

250px-Gt90rear.jpg

250px-Gt90faceon.jpg

250px-Gt90side.jpg

As I said, it's a love it or hate it. I love it to death.

I love this car too as a matter of fact just for the heck of it I bought Ford Racing 2 just to get the darn car so like you said it's a love it or hate it car and i love it.

030710-mercedes-benz-slr-mclaren.jpg

mercedes_benz_slr_mclaren_1.JPG

Mercedes-Benz_SLR_McLaren_5_turn_t.jpg

Mercedes-Benz_SLR_McLaren_8_t.jpg

This car is a game all on it's own Mercedes-Benz captured not only power but art when they took there old sl55 to McLaren and let them have away with it now it is the worlds fastes luxury car the worlds fastes production car is the McLaren F1
McLaren_F1_GTR_longtail_prototype_front_quarter2.jpg

I don't know about you but that looks like one Kick *** car

TENCHY
This car is a game all on it's own Mercedes-Benz captured not only power but art when they took there old sl55 to McLaren and let them have away with it now it is the worlds fastes luxury car the worlds fastes production car is the McLaren F1
McLaren_F1_GTR_longtail_prototype_front_quarter2.jpg

I don't know about you but that looks like one Kick *** car

:grumpy: McLaren F1 is no longer the worlds fastest production car.
What I would like to see is the worlds fastest production car.

...and then some...

:mischievous:

VenomFX220
:grumpy: McLaren F1 is no longer the worlds fastest production car.
What I would like to see is the worlds fastest production car.

...and then some...

:mischievous:

thank you for the information i'll save that so that way i can keep track of this.

TENCHY
I really like your taste in cars they really look cool

hey thanks, i saw a video of these racing at monaco and i thought they looked great racing, and they were pretty fast. Kinda like the F1 version of the Iroc series.....if my memory is correct.

And these would also be great!

scoobyonline200
hey i really like ur site, especially the vid of the Ford GT. let me know when u finish it too.

Thanks for the feedback. I was really dissapointed at the poor amount of info etc. on ths car so I am making the most detailed site about it.

The ads are annyoing, but when I get a credit card, I will get them sorted out and get it on a domain so it's easier to get to.

I will alert both of you via e-mail when it is completely finished and hope you will pass the URL on to any other people.

The Ford GT video wasn't actually for the Ford GT, but rather the 30 seconds of GT90 footage.

Back