GT5 Pictures better than GT6 Pictures?

United States
My House
Halcyon925
I have recently noticed that the pictures that I take in GT6 look a tad bit worse than the ones that I had taken in GT5.

I use the same settings for pictures in GT5 and GT6, but GT5 seems to be better. How so? My pictures in GT6 top out at around 1.4MB in data, and 2MB with two cars in the picture with a Photo Mode Location. Where as in GT5, my average picture taken from the track, or Photo Mode, weighed at 2.5MB.

The pictures in GT6 look good, don't get me wrong. But I really think GT5 has a better picture quality than GT6.

Comment on what game you think makes better pictures! :P

Honestly, I think I kinda agree. I am having a much more difficult time dialing in settings than I was in GT5.

I was JUST thinking this same thing after a night of frustrating photomode work.

Esp after the update today the contrast seems to be really screwed up in photo travel. I was having an almost impossible time getting reflections with a decent exposure.

Race photos we're MUCH better but still lacking unless you have a low sun angle or shade.

Not to mention this flipping border they have on the camera getting in the way now.

I do not like this "so called" hdr thing they've got going. It looks more like less contrast and that's it. Much harder to get truly realistic looking shots.

Back