Wow all this talk of a possible update today sounds very exciting, there is also talk of a big update in multiplayer ?
Personally I would happily settle for a proper racing class system. The one big problem I've found with GT5 is that you just can't get a decent race online, everyone uses racing soft tyres (Arcade style). There is hardly anyone out there that seems to be interested in racing with sports hard tyres. which is far more realistic.
if there is anyone out there into sports hard tyes my PS3 tag is leighton75
Personally I would happily settle for a proper racing class system. The one big problem I've found with GT5 is that you just can't get a decent race online, everyone uses racing soft tyres (Arcade style). There is hardly anyone out there that seems to be interested in racing with sports hard tyres. which is far more realistic.
if there is anyone out there into sports hard tyes my PS3 tag is leighton75