GT5 problem, first in 2 years!

  • Thread starter Thread starter skyline-mike
  • 5 comments
  • 967 views
Messages
265
Messages
skyline-mike
Please help! My GT5 is acting weird after downloading car pack 3; the music is acting weird, really slow loading, start video is lagging... It also freezes on random moments, no cracks in the disk. Black Ops 2, Fifa 13 and every other game works without a problem.

Does anyone know a solution? :crazy:
 
Try clearing the cache and maybe check your disk isnt dirty or scratched.
 
Give your disc a good clean, another member recently had a similar issue and giving their disc a clean fixed the problem
 
Hi there fellow gamers,I'm new to this and I've turned my ps3 on and can't hear the in game sounds of gt5 every other game I can hear,but not gt5,can anyone offer some help or advice please.its driving me mad
 
Have you done the simple stuff such as checked that your BGM levels are up?
 
Back