GT5 Prologue Ferrari F430 drift setup tune help!!

• Thread starter bcripwalk
  • 7 comments
i'm trying to make the best or decent setup for the ferrari f430 for drifting. help me guys!!!
give me all the stuff i need. pls help

ok i need to improve my setup. this is my setup for f430 for drifting
power: same
weight: lowest
tires: n1 both
camber 2.5 both
damper 6 6
spring 4 6
abs off
traction off
toe:0
break balance 3 5

thats me setup and tell me what you think or what needs to change.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to be an ass, or anything, but what needs to change is your grammar. Please do everybody (yourself included) and use proper spelling, capitalization, and punctuation. It really does help maintain the quality of these forums.

Thank you.

^^^ :lol:

First of all, put the car on N3s. They have a ton more grip and control than the N1s, and you will be able to go faster. I would put the brakes at 5/7, and give it a little toe out in the back. Other than that, just keep tweaking until it feels right.

ok duke sorry i will improve my grammar next time. Talon thanks and i will definately try the setup. thanks

Glad to hear it. Capitals (like "I" in your post above) and punctuation (like all the missing commas) help make you look smarter and help us read without getting headaches.

I've honestly never tried to drift the NSX, but since it is MR like the Ferrari, I would suggest trying similar settings to start with. Then tweak from there.

Back