GT5 Prologue translation thread

• Thread starter pol37
  • 15 comments
POL
pol37
Since not everybody can read japanese it would be cool to have thread for that.
My first question would be: what car is required to enter the Daytona mission race in class C?

Thanks, that's the question I came here to ask, guess I need the Integra. Do you win a car after finishing class C? Do you need Golds where applicable?

Thanks, that's the question I came here to ask, guess I need the Integra. Do you win a car after finishing class C? Do you need Golds where applicable?

Nah....you do win cash though. I used the Integra for every C class race besides the alfa and suzuki races and will then use some of the winnings to by B class car

IIRC you got
Daihatsu OFC-1 '07 after finished Class C (I take all silver+ in the first time)
Mazda Atenza Sport after finished Class B (same, all silver+)
Nissan Skyline Coupe Concept after finished Class A (all silver+)

Now I'm struggling at class S
damn hard 10 laps at Suzuka ... lap @ 2'10" CAN'T CATCH UP ....

if you finish a class you win a car - I finished c & b - u don't need gold u need minimum the 3rd place in every race - I suppose if u finish all in gold you get a extra car - that was the case in the old prologe games
here is some of the menu translated:
http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/showthread.php?t=82159

I posted this in another thread but thought I'd post here also.

Cars needed for each race:

C-1: Any
C-2: Suzuki Cappuchino '95, Daihatsu Coven(?) Active top '02, Daihatsy OFC-1 '07
C-3: Suzuki swiftsports '07
C-4: Any
C-5: 147 TI 2.0 Alfa Romeo
C-6: Suzuki Cappuchino '95, Daihatsu Coven(?) Active top '02, Daihatsy OFC-1 '07
C-7: Any
C-8: Honda Integra Type R '04
B-1: Any
B-2: Honda Integra Type R '04, Atenza Sports '07, Volkswagen Golf GTI '01, 147 TI 2.0 Alfa Romeo, Suzuki Swiftsports '07
B-3: Audi TT 3.2 Quatro '07
B-4: Any
B-5: Lancer Evolution IX GSR '05
B-6: Honda Integra, Atenza Sports '07, Volkswagen Golf GTI '01, 147 TI 2.0 Alfa Romeo '06, Suzuki Swiftsports '07
B-7: Any
B-8: Audi R8 4.2 FSI R Tronic '07
A-1: Any
A-2: Lexus IS F'07, Skyline GT-R Vspec II Nur '02, Nissan Fairlady Version 5 '07, Skyline Sedan 350GT Type SP '06, Nissan Skyline Concept '07, Skyline 370GT TypeSP '07, Nissan GT-R Proto '05, Nissan GT-R '07, Honda Integra Type R '04, Acura NSX '91, Atenza Sports '07, Subaru Impreza WRX STI '07, Lancer Evolution IX GSR '05, Lancer Evolution X GSR P.P. '07, Suzuki Capuccino '95, Suzuki Swiftsports '07, Daihatsy Coven Activetop '02, Daihatsu OFC-1 '07
A-3: Skyline GT-R Bspec II Nur '02
A-4: Any
A-5: Acura NSX '91
A-6: Lexus IS F '07, Skyline GT-R Vspec II Nur '02, Nissan Fairlady Version S '07, Skyline Sedan 350GT TypeSP '06, Nissan Skyline Concept '07, Skyline 370GT TypeSP '07, Nissan GT-R Proto '05, Nissan GT-R '07, Honda Integra Type R '04, Acura NSX '91, Atenza Sports '07, Subaru Impreza WRX STI '07, Lancer Evolution IX GSR '05, Lancer Evolution X GSR P.P. '07, Suzuki Cappuccino '95, Suzuki Swiftsports '07, Daihatsy Coven Activetop '02, Daihatsu OFC-1 '07
A-7: Any
A-8: Nissan GT-R '07

Hi, can anyone tell me 1) What settings for driving should i set as
2) How come the date doest change and stuck at 12th?
3) is it just me or this prologue seems harder than the demo? The AI does weird things, sometimes they be 5 seconds ahead then 1 second ahead and alternate, wierd!

Hi, can anyone tell me 1) What settings for driving should i set as
2) How come the date doest change and stuck at 12th?
3) is it just me or this prologue seems harder than the demo? The AI does weird things, sometimes they be 5 seconds ahead then 1 second ahead and alternate, wierd!

1. Follow this:

http://i14.tinypic.com/6kepo3k.jpg

but change the tyres according to what you prefer.

2. my date changes from memory so no idea.

3. haven't experienced anything like that.

full throttle, try drafting as much as possible. never push off the gas at all. you will only be overtaking the final car about 200m before the finish line.

in the last race of class S you have a team college does he have to be 1st or 2nd in order to complete that mission - I was 1st and he was 3rd = nothing happened

yep, the only way you win is to make sure u and ur team mate is on 1st & 2nd - very tricky, because he sucks. I did it - breaking the audis out, the he passes and you pass him, but he wont let you easily - WTF

Back