gt5 prologue versions

• Thread starter gmaster
  • 13 comments
United States
United States
Does the original version, and the greatest hits version have any difference in the game itself? I know the packaging is different. There is also a Beyond the Apex video on the original. Is it on the greatest hits too? What about the spec updates? Is spec 3 on the greatest hits version? I am just curious about the usa version.
Thanks

gmaster
Does the original version, and the greatest hits version have any difference in the game itself? I know the packaging is different. There is also a Beyond the Apex video on the original. Is it on the greatest hits too? What about the spec updates? Is spec 3 on the greatest hits version? I am just curious about the usa version.
Thanks

Greatest hits is spec 3. Dunno about the rest.

No, wait a second, this one is interesting.

Greatest hits is spec 3. Dunno about the rest.

Are you sure about this?

Can anyone actually confirm that Platinum/Greatest Hits release of Prologue (EU/US) really have Spec III on the disc - or is it "ordinary" Spec I version?

Thanks in advance for the full answer.

April 2008 was the original release. The greatest hits came out in 2009 I believe. Doesn't anyone here own the greatest hits?

gmaster
April 2008 was the original release. The greatest hits came out in 2009 I believe. Doesn't anyone here own the greatest hits?

We all bought it at launch.

Found this in the prologue forum.

SrRd RacinG
Spec II. I was weary at first because I saw the price on the game rack and it said 9.98, but I thought that was supposed to be for the old copies. However, mine had the red border that says Greatest Hits.

Hey, I'm in the news section!

Imagine what else you can find when you simply look.

Last edited:
You just said it was spec 3 above, but this quote you posted, makes it sound like it is spec 2. I am still confused, sorry.

McClarenDesign, I just saw the full post, and SrRd RacinG said it was spec 2 before, but does anyone know if the greatest hits includes the video beyond the apex?
Thanks

McClarenDesign, I just saw the full post, and SrRd RacinG said it was spec 2 before, but does anyone know if the greatest hits includes the video beyond the apex?
Thanks

Not sure, but I think they all did.

I had Prologue at launch, so I wasn't exactly sure, until I did the search earlier today.

Back