GT5 Prologue Video Thread

• Thread starter M5_dude
  • 5 comments
United States
New Orleans, La.
m3gtrdude
Seeing as how the YouTube and other streaming vids for this game have been scattered all around in different threads, I figured it would be nice to have one thread were we can post and view them all before all the vids flood in like I know they will! :)

My thread is in the GT5 section, it's all GT5 games; Prologue Demo, Prologue and GT5. This thread is specific for GT5 Prologue. I vote for it to stay! :)

I would agree with this. I have this specific page (GT5 Prologue) as one of my home tabs in FireFox. This is the primary spot for me right now. If videos regarding Prologue are posted elsewhere, I (for one) would have no clue. This goes for screenshots as well.

It would be nice if, perhaps, we had a general "Prologue Media" thread stickied here in the Prologue board and a mod (and only a mod) would post the videos and images there. Why only a mod? So that way, it would not be cluttered with conversation and the videos and screens would be easy to find in an instant. Sure, members posting links here and there with conversation would be cool in the ebb and flow of the forum.

maybe the best thing to do would be to merge those 2 threads into one... and make it a prologue thread like M5_dude meant this. GT5 doesnt have many vids now anyway.

Back